❤️ 2021 Summer Flash Sale - Buy More, Save More ⚡
Limited Time Special Offer: Get 🌹 valve caps for car tire pressure valves 🌹 If you place your order TODAY!
Get an accurate measurement of camber and caster on wheel hubs or brake discs at any time!
- For measuring camber and caster on the wheel hub or brake disc . Suitable for precise control of the caster and camber angle.
- Magnetic measuring device is attached to the hub or disc brake. It is used to return the camber to its new position after replacing a suspension part such as a strut that has disturbed the camber angle.
- Allows you to set to the correct wheel alignment and uniform tire wear maintain .
- Allows you to return the shock absorber to the new camber position after disassembling and reassembling the suspension , or to check the camber change before reinstalling it.
- Size: approx. 4.9" x 2.0" (L*D)
HOW TO USE
Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture) then the tire;
Carefully place the magnetic gauge tool on the side of the brake wheel;
Adjust the gauge tool to zero;
Install the required positioning special parts;
With the help of magnetic gauge tool's degree findings you adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle;
If there is a little deviation when you re-test with the positioning tool, just fine-tune at the bottom of the car. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure).
- 1 x Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge